AppLock is an android application that lets you lock your files and all apps on your device more easily and quickly. With it, you can Protect privacy with password, pattern, and fingerprint lock to your device and never worry again about handing it over to a friend.
The application works in a very simple way.The most basic feature locks your applications so nobody can access or uninstall them, but you can lock photographs, videos, and even contacts and individual messages.
Download AppLock Latest Version 2.22.1 for Android:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google Play Store.
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the AppLock download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
AppLock Android App Information:
- File name: com.domobile.applock_v2.22.1-2016123101_Android-2.3.apk
- Version: 2.22.1 (2016123101)
- Uploaded: January 2, 2017 at 8:44PM GMT+00
- File size: 4.10MB (4,299,041 bytes)
- Minimum Android version: Android 2.3+ (Gingerbread, API 9)
- MD5: 50dc38960e03a3f4fd2259f9a00deda9
- SHA1: a9c279139ca7bfc19c0433fbef93701b7a49fd69
New Features in Latest Version:
- Add live theme
- New Material Design
- Support Android 7.0
- Optimized function, better experience
How Does Applock Works?
First, you need to create a numeric password to unlock the application you want to protect. From that moment on, every time that app is opened, it will require you to insert the password you have defined. Even if another user tries to uninstall it, this password window will not allow it.
AppLock can hide pictures and videos and empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures.
The best thing about this app is that you can even hide its icon so nobody knows that you have it installed on your device, though they’ll figure it out if it asks them to insert the corresponding password.
AppLock Android App Features:
- It can lock any app you choose. Prevent unauthorized access and guard privacy.
- This App can hide pictures and videos and only visible in the photo and video vault.
- It has a random keyboard and invisible pattern lock.
- Well designed Themes.
- Customized background and select a favorite picture.
- Customized Profiles: set different locked app groups, change lock quickly
- Time Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to time.
- Location Lock: auto-lock/unlock according to location.
- Hide AppLock icon.
- Advanced Protection: prevent App being killed by task killer.
- Random keyboard: prevent people peeping pin code.
- AppLock widget: enable/disable AppLock with one tap.
- Quick lock switch: Lock/unlock in the notification bar.
- Lock incoming calls.
- Power saving mode to save battery.
- Low memory usage.
- Lock Google Play to prevent buy games.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to change the password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
How to open AppLock When I hide Icon?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button.
open domobile.com/applock in your browser,
How to stop other people uninstall App?
Please enable Advanced Protection in Protect of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without a password. You can disable Advanced Protection when you don’t want it.
How to uninstall This App?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without the password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
How to find the password if I forget?
Update to the latest version first. And then tap AppLock icon, click the icon at the up right corner of lock page, tap the ‘forgot password’.
1. By security answer: enter your security answer and click ‘reset password’.
2. By security email: click ‘send the code to security email’, input reset code and click ‘reset password’.
I can not move in/out my photo in the vault
Please check your internal storage space, if only 10% free, to move system will not move a file into the vault.
There are three types of account in App. You can choose it in Account Center. It is in the left menu of The App.
1. Premium: paid, premium features, no ad.
2. AD: free, premium features, ad.
3. Basic: free, no ad, no premium features.