The Ultimate 2-in-1 Productivity Lenovo Yoga Book:
The Lenovo Yoga Book 2-in-1 laptop was launched in India recently. The new Lenovo Yoga Book laptop, is claimed to be the “world’s thinnest 2-in-1”, is priced at Rs. 49,990. Mobile productivity enters a new era with the Lenovo Yoga Book, a 2-in-1 tablet like none you’ve seen before. Lenovo Yoga Book offers things done in the familiar Windows environment with the features of Thin, light, and stylish.
Important Specifications of Lenovo Yoga Book 2-in-1 Laptop:
Note Saver & Real Pen Stylus With Real Ink – The New Way to Taking Notes:
- You can write in ink on paper with the Real Pen and let the Yoga Book seamlessly digitize your notes.
- Write, edit, and organize your notes instantly.
- Use the inbox Book Pad clipboard accessory to magnetize your papers and easily keep them in place.
- See your notes being digitized before your eyes.
- Use Microsoft OneNote and make your Yoga Book work like a smart paper pad, which can be folded open for the most natural way to take notes.
On-Demand Halo Keyboard Haptic Feedback:
- When you want to get serious work done, just open the Yoga Book in Type Mode.
- The easy-to-use Halo keyboard shows up on demand — only when you need it.
- The software-optimized keyboard auto-completes and auto-corrects as you type—letting you work quickly and accurately.
- Its haptic feedback (a slight vibration when you press a touchscreen button) and keyboard shortcuts provide an experience that’s like using a real keyboard, bringing the best of software and hardware into the smartest and thinnest keyboard yet.
- Now bring your keyboard with you anywhere without feeling the weight.
Draw Like a Real Pro with Real Pen:
- the included Create Pad and Real Pen give you the precision and control you expect from a traditional pen on paper.
- The Real Pen detects 2,048 levels of pressure—capturing subtle nuances of every stroke.
- No need to worry about batteries; the Real Pen works without ever needing a charge.
- You can be even more creative by using two hands: one on the screen to select tools, pan, and pinch-to-zoom, while the other hand uses the Real Pen to draw on the Create Pad.
Slim, Light, with All-Day Battery Life:
- Only 4.05 mm thin when opened, weighing just 1.5 lbs (690 g), and with up to 13 hours of use on a single charge
- the Yoga Book allows you to use your creativity wherever you are.
- Its awesome-looking design is crafted with a premium high-quality alloy of Aluminum (Al) and Magnesium (Mg).
- Expect to turn heads when you unpack your Yoga Book.
The Power of Windows:
- Tablet productivity soars when you’re working in the familiar Windows environment.
- Get things done quickly and efficiently on mobile versions of Microsoft Work, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Choose a Mode to Match Your Needs:
- With a hinge that opens 360º, the Yoga Book can be used in 4 modes to fit your lifestyle.
- lay-flat Create Mode for drawing and taking notes, Browse Mode as a compact 10.1” tablet, Watch Mode for entertainment, and Type Mode as a productive laptop.
- Make no mistake – Yoga Book has what it takes under the hood to keep up with the demands of your busy life.
- Not only is the Yoga book great to create, it’s great to watch.
- This 2-in-1 tablet features a bright 10.1” Full-HD display and Dolby Audio Premium-enhanced speakers give you an immersive, cinematic sound—putting you at the center of the action.
- Relax and enjoy binge-watching.
Speed Through Your Day:
- Intel® Atom™ processors give you advanced technology and processing capabilities packed onto an ultrathin and lightweight chip that is more energy efficient.
- perfect for keeping mobile devices going as long as you do.
The Windows 10 Pro-powered Lenovo Yoga Book features a 10.1-inch full-HD (1200×1920 pixels) IPS display at 400 nits brightness, powered by a 2.4GHz quad-core Intel Atom x5-Z8550 processor with 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM. The Lenovo Yoga Book hybrid packs 64GB of internal storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
The Lenovo Yoga Book is dubbed the world’s “thinnest and lightest” hybrid, measuring at just 9.6mm in thickness and weighing 690 grams. An 8500mAh battery is fitted in the laptop which the company claims will power the device for up to 13 hours on a single charge.
Other features of Lenovo Yoga Book include support for a single Nano-SIM and Dolby Atmos sound. The Lenovo Yoga Book sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and a 2-megapixel fixed focus front camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, and Bluetooth 4.0.
Lenovo Yoga Book’s Halo keyboard is a full touchscreen backlit keyboard having no physical keys. The capacitive keyboard features an artificial intelligence software that learns the user’s typing habits with built-in prediction. Meanwhile, the real pen accessory lets you draw on the halo keyboard. The stylus holds real ink tips and does not require any charging.
Unfortunately, the Android variant of the Lenovo Yoga Book will not be launched in India. The company at the launch said that it has no plans to launch the Android version as of now.