PagSeguro is an Android App that facilitates payment between sellers and buyers by offering a billing option via email for traders who do not have a site or a well-structured e-commerce and it has agreements with several banking institutions so that sellers can offer buyers different payment methods. These banking institutions receive the payment and transfer it to the seller after making sure that there was no fraud in the operation. The service offers over 25 payment methods
It is an online or mobile payment-based e-commerce service for commercial operations. PagSeguro is part of Universo Online (UOL group) which, according to Ibope Nielsen Online, is the Brazil’s largest internet portal with more than 50 million unique visitors and 6.7 billion page views every month
Download PagSeguro android App:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the PagSeguro download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
What’s New Features of PagSeguro App?
- Box front for 7 “tablets Now you can use PagSeguro’s box control system on 7-inch Android tablets as well.
- One more advantage for you to improve the management of your business!
- Sale by social networks and WhatsApp Another launch of app for you to sell more.
- Now, with just one link you can sell your products or services through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp or other social networks.
Description of PagSeguro Android App:
Everyone can have a POS mobile or tablet card. And the best of all, no monthly fees and much less membership fee! And it does not matter if you are an individual (CPF) or corporate (CNPJ). It is an online or mobile payment-based e-commerce service for commercial operations.
PagSeguro is part of Universo Online (UOL group) which, according to Ibope Nielsen Online, is the Brazil’s largest internet portal with more than 50 million unique visitors and 6.7 billion pageviews every month. This Android App mediates the dispute, in order to help the buyer to receive either the product or the money back, as well as to help the seller to have the transaction value refunded or to return it to the buyer.
History of PagSeguro:
- In January 2007, UOL acquired BrPay, a Brazilian electronic payment company. And In July 2007, the company rebranded to PagSeguro.
- In November 2008, PagSeguro was elected the best website of the year in the Electronic Commerce category by Info Exame readers.
- Also in 2008, it received the INFO Award, held by Editora Abril, in the same category: Electronic Commerce.
- By 2010, It had more than 12 million registered users.In 2012, it partnered with Horus, an electronic payment means fraud prevention company.
- In 2012, it partnered with Nokia to process payments via Near Field Communication (NFC), a technology that enables the safe data transmission by approaching two cell phones.
- PagSeguro was the first company to implement NFC technology in Brazil.
- In 2013, It launched the MINI reader, a credit and debit card reader designed to enable payments via mobile applications.
- In that same year, it partnered with Cartão Mais! and iPAGARE Magento.
- Retailers that have a Magento store with the iPAGARE technology can use PagSeguro at checkout.
- PagSeguro received the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification in 2013.
- In August 2015 the company released a prepaid card with the focus on the micro-entrepreneur, with chip and under MasterCard brand.
- In May 2016, PagSeguro launched the Split Payment, a tool that acts on transactions commissioning models.
- The tool release in VTEX Day, the largest multi-channel retail event in Latin America, in which PagSeguro was also the master sponsor.
- In June 2016, PagSeguro launched “Moderninha Wifi” and in October of that year, it launched the “Moderninha Pro”
How Does this PagSeguro Android App work?
A Cardboard Machine For Mobile:
With the free app PagSeguro Sales, you can accept credit and debit cards on your mobile device, such as an electronic transaction machine mobile point of sale (mPOS). So you get fast and secure payments, just connect to a 3G network, 4G or Wifi on your mobile.
Perfect For Your Business:
If you are a taxi driver, salesman, small entrepreneur, shopkeeper or acts in any other branch, you can make your business grow with the app PagSeguro Sales. By accepting credit and debit cards as well as checks and cash, you expand your customer base and increase your sales. Mastercard, Visa, Elo, Hipercard, Hiper, Diners, American Express and Cabal.
Do you have a true free cash control system with the app PaySeguro Sales? The function for cashiers, exclusively for tablets from 7 ”, allows the sales record in a card, voucher, check or cash. See the average value of sales, selling products, amount of sales by period, by type of payment, among others, a lot of information for you to better manage your business. You can register products and their prices to register then also apply discount or fee on each sale.