Skyscanner is a free android and iOS application for saving your time and money by finding the best travel options wherever you want to go. This App made it easier to compare flight prices, find hotel deals or hire a car by combining all three into one smart app. So, whether you want to book an official trip or a family holiday, Skyscanner will be very useful and save your time and money.
If you have a certain amount of money to spend on your trip, saving money on the flight can leave you with more spending money. Skyscanner only provides a service to find the best deals. It will help you to find the cheapest flights from around the world.
The booking takes place on their partner websites and you also buy your tickets at the partner’s website and not via Skyscanner. They only offer the platform to get access to these cheap flights!
If you just want to go for vacation, look up the everywhere option where they give you the option to look up the flights from on departure airport or country to everywhere in the world. You can find some really nice deals!
If you are looking to save some money on your next trip, make sure the download Skyscanner from the App Store. It is filled with useful features, all of which are designed to help you save as much money as possible, so you can embark on your journey with the maximum amount of spending money.
Download free Skyscanner - All Flights! app for Android devices
Get the Skyscanner - All Flights! app free for your Android phone or tablet
Here's how you can download the Skyscanner - All Flights! app free for Android devices.
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Skyscanner download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
How does Skyscanner App Work?
1. Select your departure Airport:
Unless you are flexible from which Airport you want to leave you will have to select your departure airport. If you really are flexible you can select a whole country.
2.Where are you going?
If you want to visit London for a couple of days, then you select the United Kingdom and Skyscanner immediately tells all the airports in the UK sorted by price.
3. Select your dates
Skyscanner gives you an overview of the daily prices for a whole year and tells you when it is the cheapest time to fly.
4. Select your flight
Once you have selected your dates, it will give you an overview of the flights on these days. Simply select your flight and you are nearly good to go!
5. Book it!
Skyscanner only provides a service. They only offer the platform to get access to these cheap flights!
Best Features of Skyscanner Android and IOS App:
- Best prices for weekend and summer holidays with new top deals feature.
- Find the best time to travel with color coded calendar so you can see when the cheapest date.
- Save time with the hotel and car hire searches now synchronized automatically with your flights.
- Browse through hotels with revamped listings so you can easily see pictures, prices, and hotel information at a glance.
- Now your hotel and car hire searches are automatically paired with flights so you don't have to enter the same information twice.
- Get notified of any price changes with Price Alerts push notifications.
- Easily find and compare the cheapest days and months to fly with our color-coded calendar and chart view.
- You can also find the best deals from your nearest airport, with Top Deals.
- Filter results by duration, a number of stops, airline, cabin class, and departure and arrival times.
- Compare great deals from hundreds of thousands of hotels, resorts, bed, and breakfasts, apartments, and hostels
- Search the world’s car rental companies and Choose from 30,000 airport or city locations, then filter by vehicle type, fuel type, and features to find just the car you want at just the right price.
- Access recent flight searches from your home screen and quickly pick up where you left off.
- Log in to sync your flight searches and price alerts across all your devices - phone, tablet, and desktop - so you can plan your vacation anytime, anywhere.
- No booking fees or hidden charges, just the best prices on flights, hotels and car rental
- Earn frequent flyer miles by booking via the Skyscanner app where applicable.
Frequently Asked Questions about Skyscanner App:
What is the Skyscanner app called?
This App is simple: Skyscanner – Flights, Hotels and Car Hire
Why This Skyscanner App unify the three apps?
Skyscanner wanted to make it easier for you to find everything you need to plan a trip on your mobile or tablet.
Has everywhere search been removed from the Skyscanner app?
No. Simply clicks on 'Explore Top Deals' in the app and below the city break options, you'll find everywhere function.
What's this Recent Searches feature?
If you're logged in and search for a flight, car hire or a hotel, the results will be saved to your ‘Recent Searches’
Is login via Facebook or email compulsory?
No. However, logging in to the app will give you a more personalized experience and enable you to plan your travel seamlessly across multiple devices.
How is the Skyscanner app going to save money?
Make the new 'Explore Top Deals' section your new deals hunter.
Summer holiday deals: For those on the hunt for sunshine this summer, find all the best options per month from your chosen airport
City breaks: Find the cheapest options for a last minute weekend city break with this new feature
Search Everywhere: Not sure where you want to go? Challenge Everywhere to find the top deals from your chosen airport
Timeline view: If you've searched for flights in the 'Explore Top Deals' section head to the timeline to view the best flight options for the near future
How is using the Skyscanner app going to save me time?
Two words: Quick Search. This section has loads of new features, including:
Hotels and car hire searches are now automatically paired with flights, so you don't have to repeatedly enter your check-in times, destination, pick up location.
Skyscanner App for Android And iOS Pros and Cons:
A world of cheap travel delivered straight into your hands with Skyscanner
- Navigable globe
- Tactile interface
- Range of carriers
- More features than its official website
- Better for less exotic travel plans
- No public transport integration
Skyscanner for Android and iOS review:
This app is even easier to use than the website and comes with a few fresh additions to make planning your trip even simpler. Just enter where you want to fly from and a date and you’ll be shown where you could go and how much it would cost.
It’s perfect, whether you’re looking for any flight or a specific one. You can also look at an entire month’s worth of flights at once to see how much you could save should you alter your travel plans.
The verdict of Skyscanner App:
The Skyscanner app works beautifully and with faster search times than its own website can manage. Whether for business or pleasure, it’s highly recommended.