Groupon is an American worldwide e-commerce free shopping Android app connecting millions of subscribers with local merchants by offering activities, travel, goods and services in more than 28 countries. It provides digital discount coupons directly on Android device.
From language courses to dinners at Egyptian restaurants, trips around the world or massage sessions - you can find all of this and more on Groupon. It works in a very simple way and announces a series of sales for a limited time or until the stock runs out. This App is a very interesting service, and this mobile app accomplishes everything you could ask for it.
Download Groupon Android App From Playstore:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Groupon download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
Key Features of Groupon Android App:
- Buy and redeem Groupon deals directly from your mobile device.
- Track your purchased vouchers by location and expiration date.
- Save ink and avoid traumatic paper cuts by never printing another voucher or clipping another coupon.
- Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and wellness.
- Use Groupon Goods to enjoy low prices without settling for bargain products.
- Collect the fanciest hotel shampoos or travel to exotic destinations with Groupon Getaways.
- Get in the spirit of the season shopping fun, themed collections for holidays and events our calendars say are important.
- Share Groupon deals with friends, family, and fiscally responsible robots via social media.
Permissions Required for Groupon Android App:
This Android App requires access to certain systems within your device. Please read and consider the permissions carefully. You can see below for a list of permissions and what it means for the application:
- Cost Money: Use permissions that can use to make users spend money without their direct involvement.
- Development Tools: Group of permissions related to development features.
- Hardware Controls: Used for permissions that provide direct access to the hardware on the device.
- Your Location: Used for permissions that allow access to the user's current location.
- Messages: Used for permissions that allow an application to send messages on behalf of the user.
- Network Communications: Used for permissions that provide access to networking services.
- Personal Info: Used for permissions that provide access to the user's private data.
- Phone Calls: Used for permissions associated with accessing a device's telephony state.
- Storage: Group of permissions related to SD card access.
- System Tools: Group of permissions related to system APIs (Application Programming Interface).
Groupon App Review:
- Includes some pretty good deals
- Find deals by location
- Supports Apple Pay
- Easy to use
Not available in all cities
The Conclusion of Groupon Android App:
It’s a fantastic idea and a well-executed app that is a snap to use. If Groupon is available in your area, I recommend you download this app ASAP.