invi is messaging app combines SMS with additional messaging features and the ability to access the phone’s camera in-app to snap a quick selfie. It replaces the native SMS client and enables users to text and receive texts from non-invi users (as SMSes). Richer media content sharing via its mini apps require both users have invi installed (non-users get texted a link to where they can download the app).
It also works seamlessly as an SMS app, taking over Android’s default app, and letting you text with contacts that don’t use this app. Invi’s contact list is a beautiful visual experience, substituting the familiar empty avatar with its own photos for contacts who don’t have a profile picture. invi users can also send each other images through text-messaging, either from the phone’s gallery or straight from the camera, and will soon be able to send music and contacts to each other as well.
What's New Features of invi SMS & Messaging App:
- Improved Awesome Bar - Offline emoji suggestions, more reliable connectivity
- Awesome Bar Tap to Close - After tapping on Awesome Bar content, tapping again closes the draft
- Valentine's Day moodies - Type 'vday', 'valentine', or 'teddy' to send cute love messages
- Bugs & Improvements - Lots of bug fixes!
Download invi SMS & Messaging app Apk:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on invi download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
Key Features of invi SMS & Messenger App:
SMS & MMS -- All your text messages in one place! invi automatically transfers all of your conversations over.
- Awesome Bar -- The first texting app to provide relevant memes, images, GIFs, stickers, emojis, and moodies that appear in context to what you type!
- Instant Meme -- Easily place text over any image to create memes and fun messages
- Emojis -- No need to download any third-party emoji apps! invi already contains all of the most popular styles including iOS, Android, Twitter, and Emoji ONE. You can even long-press on emojis to turn them into a sticker!
- Instant Messaging -- Invite a friend and send IM! Our smart fallback system ensures the IM re-sends as SMS when the internet connection is unavailable! Making it the best texting app for android!
- Customization -- Edit your friend's bubble colors, chat icon, and nickname!
- Group Chats -- Create group SMS and MMS chats to message all of your friends at once. No need to install any other group message apps
- Swipe Navigation -- Swipe in and out of messenger chats.
- Blazing Fast -- No one wants to use a slow texting app, those dinosaur days are over!
- Voice to Text -- Easily convert voice to text or send audio messages, helping you be a hands-free texter
- Meme maker -- Quickly send Custom memes with our built in meme maker right in your messenger!
- No need to invite friends -- SMS all your friends no matter which texting app they use
How does this invi App work?
When you install Invi, it will automatically take over your default SMS app without you having to register or do anything else. It offers all the features you’re used to from the default app but includes a boatload of emoji, and the ability to send and view YouTube videos inside the messaging window.
Swiping your finger on the input area opens the emoji reservoir, and tapping the plus icon lets you send YouTube videos to your contacts. While you can use invi to text anyone at all, some options are limited to Invi users only. You will now be able to set your own profile picture and cover image from your gallery, camera, or Facebook.
Invi users can also send each other images through text-messaging, either from the phone’s gallery or straight from the camera, and will soon be able to send music and contacts to each other as well. One of the good things about Invi is its built-in popup notifications system.
Popping up from the bottom of the screen, these notifications are hard to miss, and yet they don’t take up your entire screen. You can configure them to show the actual message, or keep your privacy by showing only the contact’s name and profile picture. But what do you do with these notifications? Don’t try tapping them. That doesn’t work.
Swiping the notification to the left or right reveals two different actions: reply and dismiss. Swipe the notification to the right to open Invi and reply, or swipe it to the left to dismiss it for now. You can disable these popups if you don’t want them, and remain only with sound and vibration.
The conclusion of invi app:
Invi has its work cut out for it. The IM arena is a cut-throat one, and the going won’t be easy against existing and upcoming options. Invi brings a fresh breath of air into the IM arena, with an app that’s both beautiful, and a joy to use.