OfferUp is the simplest way to buy and sell locally. You can save money by finding great items at great prices. This App is the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers and also Great Deals Better than Classified Ads. With OfferUp you can easily sell anything. This App shows you what is selling nearby. All communication between buyers and sellers on OfferUp is through the app via secure messaging. This Android App is better than a garage sale and you can find anything you want right on your phone or tablet.
Download OfferUp Android App:
- Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the OfferUp
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
Features of OfferUp Android App:
- Buy or Sell anything; easily offer up your item for sale in 30 seconds.
- Great deals on clothes, furniture, cell phones, electronics, baby and kids items, cars, jewelry, and more.
- See who you’re dealing with through reputation features.
- Browse local items for sale with thousands of new postings daily.
- No need to go to a garage sale when you can use OfferUp.
- Message buyers and sellers securely from within the app.
- Build reputation with your unique seller profile page.
- Browse items by image and sort by category or location.
- Join millions of people using OfferUp across the country.
Pros of OfferUp App:
1. You have access to some of the leading minds in the tech industry, all the way from powerhouse giants like Google and Microsoft, to some interesting companies like Wizards of the Coast.
2. They host and participate in many different events, including things like team building exercises, lunches with different organizations, as well as many different celebrations of milestones in the company’s history.
3. The company boasts competitive salary, unlimited time off, paid holidays, and a lot of flexibility with working from home is one of the major perks.
4. Coworkers are incredibly diverse both in terms of culture and personality.
5. There is actually a huge focus on creating an equal ground for women at OfferUp.
6. OfferUp loves food. You have access to snacks – both healthy and not – as well as a stocked fridge full of beverages.
7. The CEO will often gather anyone nearby to engage in a friendly round of shots (liquor) at 9 am.
8. OfferUp is expanding quickly even for a start up, with many opportunities for growth in the company.
Cons of OfferUp App:
Many individuals at OfferUp are stuck in the mentality that they got there because they’re amazing individuals. While this is true for a lot of people, you can’t escape the ego. It’s a road block in literally every org, and every avenue of the job. VP’s and managers will make incredibly important decisions because they think their position makes them more qualified to do that than you are, even though they just … Show More
Advice to Management:
Managers – Listen to your people! Set aside your ego for like two minutes – it’s cool you did all these things at your last job – but that doesn’t matter now. It’s time to move forward on to bigger and better things. If you don’t, we all suffer for it.
HR – I don’t even know what to tell you. Disappointing, to say the least. I think everyone is afraid to challenge HR because they’re waiting for the dagger to drop. They’re not far off.
CEO – You’re a cool guy, and I wish that you were keyed in on these things. You seem like you really mean it when you get up there in front of everyone, spirited, confident, excited. But while you’re doing shots, making calls, and taking flights – the gears you rely on to keep the machine running are grinding to a halt. Violently and with abandon.
Coworkers – I guess it’s difficult to be so young in such a burgeoning industry. You’re ambitious, keen to succeed, and you work hard. You’re sensitive to your own doubts and fears and insecurities, but you’re cruel towards others you don’t like. I handled less emotional abuse at the hands of my homophobic high school bully than the mental beating you gave me every day. The world is changing to be more accepting of different people, so why can’t you?