The SunTrust is an Android App that allows users to monitor their account balances and transactions, make payments through Bill Pay, and transfer funds between accounts. Download SunTrust Android App Latest Version:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store.
- Tap on the SunTrust download.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
What’s New Features in latest SunTrust Android Version?
- View and manage SunTrust Deals
- Set travel notifications for your debit and credit cards
- Make immediate transfers to and from qualifying investment accounts
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes
The Best Features of SunTrust Android App:
- View your personal account balances for Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, Lines of Credit, Access 3, Installment Loans, and select SunTrust Investments Services, Inc. accounts
- View summary information for Mortgages, CDs, and IRAs
- Suppress paper statements for eligible accounts
- Open a new account
- View and activate SunTrust Deals
- Make mobile deposits (if eligible, limits apply)
- Make bill payments
- View bill payment history
- Add Payees
- You can Make one-time personal transfers
- Make one-time immediate advances from Lines of Credit & Access 3 including 3 advanced options
- View credit card balances and transaction history
- Make credit card payments (if eligible)
- Initiate cash advances from your credit card (if eligible)
- View FICO score (if eligible)
Loans and Lines:
- View balances and transaction history
- Make payments (if eligible)
- Request advances (if eligible)
Access & Authentication:
- Retrieval of your user ID
- Reset a forgotten password
- You can Change user ID
- Change password
- security question and/or answer
- You can Change your debit card PIN
Atm / Branch / Contact Us
- Get help and find SunTrust contact information
Description of SunTrust Android App:
With This SunTrust Android App, customers can access major bank functions right on their Android devices. The SunTrust Mobile App allows users to monitor their account balances and transactions, make payments through Bill Pay, transfer funds between accounts and find locations with your phone’s GPS, zip or address.
A few features that are missing include outside transfers, remote deposit, and reward tracking. However, that’s still an impressive list of features for a banking app that’s entirely free. It’s also important to note that this app is for SunTrust customers with signature advantage, checking or savings accounts. And certain features, such as Bill Pay, must be set up online to work correctly in the app.
Review of SunTrust App:
Users log in using the same information they would on SunTrust’s website, so there’s no confusing second registration. For security, the app does time out and log you out in a few minutes, which is a great way to minimize mobile security concerns. This app is drenched in signature SunTrust blue with their sunburst design. Each section of the app is accessible via the app’s top tab design, making it easy to get where you’re going.
An easy litmus test of any app’s stability is their mapping function. If the map won’t load, doesn’t respond or has any major malfunctions, you’ll probably discover other functionality oversights throughout the app. The app zoomed into action, discovered and offered several branches and ATM locations in moments. Even the pinch and zoom functionality worked like a charm.
SunTrust obviously puts some time and money into creating an extremely solid app for their customers. It runs like a dream. It’s hard to put a price on the convenience of being able to transfer funds, pay bills and keep a constant eye on your balance. Luckily the folks at SunTrust don’t try. Their SunTrust Mobile Android app is completely free to download and use. If you’re a SunTrust customer you owe it to yourself to get this app
Permissions Required For SunTrust Android App:
SunTrust Mobile App 4.1.0 app requires following permissions on your android device.
- write to external storage.
- You can access information about networks.
- the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- connect to paired Bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- precise location.
- information about networks.
- the camera device.
- to the vibrator.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
Leave a Comment