The Yelp app is An Android App designed to help you find restaurants and other businesses in your area. In addition to providing you with essential details such as opening hours, addresses and phone numbers, Yelp also serves up a host of user-submitted reviews, ratings, photos and other useful anecdotes.
Whether you’re looking for a pizzeria near you or the best handyman in town, Yelp is your guide to finding the perfect places to eat, shop, drink, relax and play. Yelp puts great local businesses at your fingertips. Discover new foods, hot spots and local businesses near you!
Also, try water paint lyrical editing
1) background green screen video link:- Download
2) lyrics video link:- Download
Download Yelp Android app:
Here are the steps which you can follow to access your application easily:
- Open Google App Store
- In the search, icon provided just type the app name.
- Tap on the Yelp download.
- It will be downloaded and would be installed easily as it would be taking a little time to do so as the file is not very large.
- Once the file is downloaded, it’s ready for use.
The Best Features of Yelp Android App:
Restaurant Finder and Food Delivery:
- Dine at local restaurants and discover new places to eat nearby
- Easily make reservations at local restaurants
- Order pickup or delivery while viewing restaurant menus on Yelp
- Read restaurant reviews from other Yelp users to help you decide where to eat
Review, Discover and Add Photos:
- Discover local businesses, restaurants, and other services
- Look up addresses and phone numbers for businesses near you
- Read and write reviews for local businesses
- Browse each business photo gallery and add photos to share your experience
- Redeem great check-in offers in your area
Car Repair, Shopping, and Other Services:
- Discover the hottest shopping spots, complete with customer reviews and contact info
- Hire local professionals for car repair, travel, home renovation and other services
- Filter your searches by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, location and hours of operation
- Search for bars, restaurants, cafes, and other local businesses near you
- Narrow your searches by distance, price, and what’s open now
- Browse reviews to read what’s great (and not so great) in your city
- Add tips, photos, and draft reviews for your favorite businesses
- Look up addresses and phone numbers for thousands of businesses, then map them from your Kindle
Yelp App Description:
Since Yelp taps into your mobile device’s GPS powers, it can easily help you find businesses nearby. Alternatively, you can indicate a city of your choice to search elsewhere. You can conduct your search based on keyword, or browse through listings by category.
Yelp app offers a few filters to further narrow your search, including distance and price. The app’s user interface is decidedly straightforward, with a dashboard displaying a search bar at the top and a few icons below for additional functions like bookmarks, check-ins, and deals.
One thing worth mentioning on the dashboard is Yelp’s augmented reality feature called Monocle. To use it, just point your camera down a street full of businesses and watch as it overlays ratings and other useful data on your screen.
The dashboard displays a constant search bar at the top, with icons below giving access to the Home, Nearby, Search, Bookmarks and Check-Ins tabs. From the Home menu, the app also provides access to the user’s own Yelp profile and recent searches.
In the Nearby tab, you can filter a number of local businesses to view by a whole host of categories, including nightlife locations, hot new businesses or financial services. The app also provides the option to find local businesses
You can follow the check-ins of top Yelp users, and by syncing the app with your Facebook account it will automatically update the Check-Ins tabs with all your friends’ most recently tagged places, giving the distance from your current location and the rating of that listing too.
How to Use the Yelp Android App?
Yelp’s biggest asset is the wealth of user-submitted information it holds about the businesses it displays. Even the most obscure bars and restaurants generally get a look in, with an impressive amount of detail for each business. From the listing page, you can add a tip or photo, check in, bookmark it, get directions or even make a reservation.
Unfortunately, though, the app only lets you draft a review rather than actually publish it. To publish a review, you have to go to the yelp.co.uk website where your draft will be waiting for you. This seems a bit laborious, and it would certainly be far more convenient to be able to post a review in-app, directly from your mobile device.
While users of the Android version of the Yelp app have noticed considerable lag using the service, we found the iPhone version to be smooth – even in low-signal areas. When you are out in an unknown city, it’s useful to be able to have this zippy app in your pocket to find nearby high rated listings and find directions or reviews.
Permissions Required For Yelp App:
- Access fine (e.g., GPS) location
- Read the user’s contacts data
- Access the list of accounts in the Accounts Service
- Access coarse (e.g., Cell-ID, Wi-Fi) location
- Open network sockets
- Access information about networks
- Access the vibration feature
- Required to be able to access the camera device
- Read from external storage
- Write to external storage
- Allows an application to receive messages via Google Cloud Messaging
- A wealth of user-submitted data
- Great augmented reality function
- Easy-to-use interface
- No in-app review posting
- Monocle function can be a bit cluttered
The Yelp Android app is well designed and incredibly useful. It provides a full range of search filters and the Monocle feature is a great addition to the treasure trove of user reviews and ratings. With a few minor improvements, such as being able to further refine the information given by the Monocle function, and the ability to post a review directly from the app, this recommendation app could be one of the must-haves for both android & iOS.